Position Available: Store Manager
- Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience
- Managerial Experience: 2 years + (Preferred)
- Customer Service retail experience: 2 Years +
- Nursery or garden center experience is a plus, not required. (Preferred)
- Weekends required with flexibility within schedule
We are looking for a reliable, friendly, full-time manager that can work in a fast-paced retail environment. Our ideal candidate must be willing to build relationships with clientele and staff to ensure a positive work environment and have the ability to multi-task while providing exceptional customer service to clientele.
Required Functions of the Position:
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail are a must
- Standing/walking for long periods of time while maintaining stamina throughout the day
- Movement that requires the ability to bend, push, lift, kneel, grab, reach and squat
- Loading and unloading incoming deliveries/pulling and prepping outgoing orders
- Learning pricing and inventory within the store for resetting and restocking product
- Merchandising: Conduct multiple daily walk through within the store to ensure visual and organizational goals are met
- Ability to work in weather conditions such as extreme heat or rain.
- Create and maintain a positive cohesive team that is motivated on day to day basis
- Communicate effectively with staff and customer clientele
- Ability to solve conflicts in a professional and effective way
- Plant identification/maintenance/watering needs experience required
- The ability to train new team members upon hire
To apply please complete the following questionnaire. You will also be able to submit your cover letter and resume within the questionnaire.