Customer Service Sales Associate
Position Available – Customer Service Sales Associate, in a nursery setting
- Full Time
- Hourly: Based on experience
- Customer Service retail experience: 2 Years +
- Nursery or garden center experience is a plus, not required. (preferred)
- Weekends required with flexibility within schedule
We are looking for a reliable, friendly, full-time sales associate that can work in a fast-paced retail environment. That has the ability to multi-task while providing exceptional customer service to clientele. Our ideal candidate must be willing to build relationships with clientele and staff to ensure a positive work environment.
Required Functions of the position
- Able to multitask
- Superior organization with attention to detail
- Standing/ walking for long periods of time while maintaining stamina throughout the day
- Movement that requires the ability to bend, push, lift, kneel, grab, reach, squat
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Pricing and knowing inventory positions within the store.
- Plant identification
- Writing and pulling orders
- Assisting clientele within the store by being available to answer questions and offer suggestions
- Ability to work in weather conditions such as extreme heat or rain
- Communicate effectively with staff and customer clientele
- Watering, grooming, and maintaining plant material
- Answering the phone
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE. YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITHIN THE QUESTIONNAIRE.